2018-19 Enrollment Deadlines, Tuition, and Fees
Applications are accepted, and enrollment decisions made, on a rolling basis. A paid enrollment deposit holds a student’s spot in their class. All enrollees are considered on a first-come; first-serve basis. Classes max at 16 students, and wait-lists established for classes that exceed maximum capacity.
- Curriculum costs are included in tuition. Families should budget approximately $100 per family for satellite classroom books and supplies.
- Other not-included costs include the student uniform and fields trips.
- Multi-student tuition discount: 5% off tuition for each additional student in the same family.
- $100 Application Fee (per family)
- Mail to: The Augustine Academy PO Box 180066, Delafield, WI 53018.
- K Tuition: $4600/student
- 1-5 Tuition: $4800/student
- 6-8 Tuition: $5900/student
- Enrollment Fee: $350/student
- Tuition Deposit: $500/student