The Augustine Academy is growing! Now accepting applications for part-time positions.
The Augustine Academy, a Christ-centered, K-8 school in Merton, WI, is seeking dedicated instructors. Applicants should have an interest in receiving training in Charlotte Mason's pedagogy and a commitment to practicing it in the classroom, a love for learning, and a desire to invest in nurturing young persons. Teacher certification not required.
We are seeking the following positions for the 2018-19 school year:
- Lower Elementary Classroom Teacher (Part-time; 3 days/week)
- Upper Elementary Classroom Teacher (Part-time; 3 days/week)
- Middle School Teacher/Tutor (Part-time; 4 days/week, or hourly by subject)
- Substitute Teachers
2. Carefully read the linked job description(s) relevant to your position of inquiry and affirm you can perform and deliver the outlined responsibilities.
5. Affirm that applicant will receive excellent training and professional support, but must be comfortable teaching in a multi-grade classroom.
6. Download and complete the Augustine Academy Teacher Application (see link below).
7. Email completed application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for considering being an integral part of our gospel-centered, formational learning community!